The user is advised to read the Disclaimer Terms when participating in this website carefully. Participation in this website is construed to mean that the user has fully consented and is bound by the Disclaimers.
INVESTING AND RISK
In general, it must be noticed that investing brings risk. The consumer of our information is responsible for the choice and the utilization of this information. The information mentioned on this website contains absolutely no offer of securities in which jurisdiction whatsoever, nor a recommendation of AGR, other partners and sponsors concerning buying and selling of securities.
AGR, and other partners and sponsors cannot be held responsible (whatsoever) for damages resulting from bad functioning of underlying website(s), systems, data feeds or other (technical) problems.
AGR spends extreme care on reliability and that information is up to date on its websites. Inadequacies can occur however. AGR, as well as its associated ventures, data vendors, partners and sponsors, are not responsible for damages as a result of inadequacies, problems caused by, or inherent to spreading the information using the Internet as well as technical difficulties. Also they accept no liability for possible losses, which are suffered as a result of using rates and other data on this website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
AGR preserves all rights (including copyrights, mark rights and patents) concerning the presented information on the website (including texts, graphic material and logos). Except for downloading and printing the ordered information for personal use, it is not permitted to be taken, to be multiplied, to be deep linked, that the content of the website is made public or is distributed in any way.
AGR preserves the right to modify the information on this website (including the text of this disclaimer) at any time without notice. It deserves recommendation to consult disclaimer, privacy statement regularly, in order to be aware of possible modifications.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you apply for or maintain a AGR account, we collect personal information about you for business purposes; to evaluate your financial needs, to process your requests and transactions, to inform you about products and services that may be of interest to you, and to provide client service.
The information we collect includes but not limited to the following categories:
1. Client identification information including name/full name, gender, type, image, date of birth, date of establishment, address, phone number, account, career, financial information, field of operation, password and other information provided by the Client.
2. Data collected from Client’s access to the AGR ’s website and/or information systems, including information about the device used, operating system, type of browser, IP address, language, date and time of connection/access to the website, app usage statistics, location, and other information.
3. Information about the Client’s transactions, including transaction data, transaction history, payment account information, and other information which AGR must collect in accordance with the provisions of the law and/or AGR ’s terms and conditions of service.
4. Marketing data: Information about customer interest in advertising, cookie data, clickstream data, reaction to direct marketing, and opting out of direct marketing.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information for the following business purposes:
1. onboard you as a customer, including identity verification, credit or anti-money laundering checks, or other due diligence efforts;
2. provide and personalize the Services for you;
3. communicate with you regarding your Account;
4. monitor, support, analyze and improve the Services;
5. conduct marketing and advertising programs, provided that, where required under applicable law, we will obtain your prior opt-in consent to send electronic marketing communications;
6. service, maintain, and protect your Account;
7. process transactions in your Account;
8. respond to inquiries from you;
9. newsletters, product announcements, surveys;
10. develop, offer, and deliver new products and Services;
11. facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions;
12. protect the safety and security of our Services, business, and customers;
13. fulfill legal and regulatory requirements;
14. protect or exercise our legal rights; and
15. as otherwise permitted by applicable law, or with your consent.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
AGR is committed to processing your personal information securely. We adopt appropriate data processing practices, and appropriate technical and organizational security measures, to protect against unauthorized access, read, use, alteration, disclosure, destruction or other processing of personal information. The Internet is not, in itself, a secure environment and we cannot provide an absolute assurance that your personal information transferred using the Internet will be secure at all times. Transmission of personal information over the Internet is at your own risk and you should only use secure systems to access Sites, Apps or Devices. You are responsible for keeping your access credentials for each Site, App and Device safe and confidential. You should notify AGR promptly if you become aware of any misuse of your access credentials, and immediately change your passwords.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH OUR AFFILIATES
As permitted by applicable law, we may share the personal information described above with our affiliates for business purposes; such as servicing client accounts and informing clients about new products and services. Our affiliates may include companies controlled or owned by AGR, as well as companies which have an ownership interest in our company. The information we share with affiliates may include any of the information described above: your name, address, image, account information, etc. Our affiliates maintain the privacy of your information to the same extent that AGR does in accordance with this Policy.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD-PARTIES
With the exception of the purposes described in this Policy, AGR does not disclose personal information to third-parties. Third-party disclosures may include: sharing such information with non-affiliated companies that perform support services for your account or facilitate your transactions with AGR; including those that provide professional, legal, or accounting advice to AGR. Non-affiliated companies that assist AGR in providing services to you are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information to the extent they receive it and to use your personal information only in the course of providing such services and only for the purposes which AGR dictates. We may also disclose your personal information to third-parties in order to fulfill your instructions or pursuant to your express consent. AGR will not sell your personal information.
You are not required to supply any of the personal information that we may request. However, failure to do so may result in our being unable to open or maintain your account or to provide services to you. While we make every effort to ensure that all information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date, you can help us considerably in this regard by promptly notifying us if there are any changes to your personal information. If you do not wish to have your personal information disclosed to third parties as described in this Policy, please contact us via email.